Mostly people flirt because they are lonely deep inside and want to have the feeling of being wanted. Sometimes flirt comes because of physical attraction towards other or same sex.
If you are looking for the best flirting apps, you can enjoy this article where I have curated a list of 9 best flirting apps to add some thrill to your life.
Best Flirting Apps (Free or Paid)
Tinder is the most popular among the best flirting apps available. With over 50 million-plus active users, tinder is fulfilling needs around the world.
If flirting is your prime concern, then tinder is an ideal choice. You simply need to register with your facebook account for safety purpose and start your search for people with similar interests.
Tinder can help you search people near you whether you are in your own town or staying abroad. You can flirt, make friends or fix date anywhere, anytime.
Tinder has an amazing feature of “Swipe Right to Like and Swipe Left to Nope”. Means you can see several profiles matching your interests, if you like the profile and photograph, you can swipe right to connect with that person, otherwise you can swipe left if you are not interested.
If you are concerned about security that no worries, as Tinder has mutual consent feature which means if 2 person both will give their consent only then they will be able to connect, that is a big advantage to avoid spammers.
Pros of Tinder
- Free of cost but you can subscribe to a paid plan to get additional features like more swipes, extra super likes and many more.
- Tinder comes with useful features like group meetups, GIF chat, and so on.
- Tinder provides location-based services to find other people near your current location. You can swipe right to accept those tinder suggestions if you like or swipe left to reject otherwise.
- High-level verification makes it scammer and spammers free
Cons of Tinder
- You may connect with people you know that may make things awkward.
You just wanna go around casually, finding new people and flirt with them with no commitment. Go for OKC (OkCupid).
OkCupid is among the oldest flirting apps in the world. OkCupid is the best app if you wish to improve your flirting skills with regular flirting sessions.
Another advantage of OkCupid is that OKCupid focuses more on personality than on your looks so you need not worry about your looks, in fact, enjoy flirting with like-minded people.
You are 100% safe on OkCupid that is the reason of having millions of OKC users in the world.
OkCupid has free as well as paid versions that depends on you. If you need premium features then you can pay for the subscription.
Pros of OKCupid
- Affordable subscription plans
- Filled with quality people
- Compatibility percentage feature lets you decide quickly about other profiles based on your interests.
- Safe and secure
- App has beautiful interface
- Ideal for casual flirting
Cons of OKCupid
- Free features are limited
- Less people available from small towns
Bumble is superbly safe for girls because it comes with a unique feature of 24 hrs to chat or respond. In all the opposite-sex matches, females have to initiate first within 24 hours after a match and males have to respond within 24 hours. So women are safe from creepy guys.
You can flirt with whoever you want and filter the unwanted matches out.
The app is free but you can get a paid version with additional features like extending your matches for next 24 hours or rematch with expired connections.
Pros of Bumble
- Perfectly safe for women
- Unique 24 hours chat or respond feature
- More than flirty, you can even create professional network
Cons of Bumble
- Some guys may not like the “girls first to initiate” feature.
#4. Coffee Meets Bagel
Good news male friends ! Coffee Meets Bagel has the highest women users.
Coffee Meets Bagel has been praised for its genuine users and ideal for you if you want to flirt with authentic people or if you are simply looking for someone to talk to.
App has a beautiful interface that makes fun super easy. The app is safe as you get genuine and down to earth guys that you can flirt with.
You also have a “Send a woo” feature that increases your chances of getting matched.
The CMB app is totally free but you can do in-app purchases to get some special features.
Pros of Coffee Meets Bagel
- Best flirting app with most of the female members
- Stringent identification verification to avoid scammers
Cons of Coffee Meets Bagel
- Super expensive
- You may find people more interested in dating than casual talks
Zoosk is an award-winning flirting app that has a secure authentication making it a safe haven.
You can use the SmartPick feature to discover matches with advanced filters to find the someone who has the best compatibility match with you.
Once you find someone for flirt, you can write a message*or even send a gift if you have got into serious relationship.
You need a facebook account to sign up with Zoosk.
Pros of Zoosk
- Interested options like Insights to get a statistical view of compatible matches your profile
- SmartPick feature to get better matches with advanced filters
- High security with photo and location verification
Cons of Zoosk
- Messaging is restricted to paid members only
- No video calling
Match.com is the oldest name in the dating app industry. Whether you are into casual flirting or you are looking for a serious relationship, Match.com’s unique algorithm and the in-depth search options help you find the most suitable match.
“MatchMe” feature allows users to request matches from other members they are interested in.
Pros of Match.com
- Multi-level profile verification
- Request match feature
- Quite a few spammers as compared to other apps
- Trusted brand
Cons of Match.com
- Little costly
- Verification process is time consuming
Best Flirting Apps for Couples
Badoo is considered as one of the most secure app with 3-stage verification system. That is the reason they have around 49 million users from all-over the world.
If you are a couple looking to meet new people or a single looking for another single with similar interests, then badoo is there to help you out.
You can also get Badoo Premium subscription that begins at £2.29/week to get features like
- See who liked your profile
- Get back rejected suggestions
- Get noticed faster
Badoo has now introduced a video chat option to do video calls with people in your list.
Pros of Badoo
- 3 step stringent verification to avoid scammers
- You can search as a couple
- Praised as the safest app
- Premium version shows who have liked your profile
Cons of Badoo
- Expensive premium version
#8. Plenty of Fish (POF)
As the name suggests, Plenty of Fish (POF) has the highest number of users as compared to other competitors in the market. They have around 100 million subscribers.
The best part of POF is that they guarantee 100% free messaging that increases the chances of reaching more people out.You can enjoy flirting with new people everyday and that may lead to dating someone.
POF has a self-assessment (chemistry test) to self-examine yourself.
You can also take Relationships Needs Assessment quiz with around 50 multiple choice questions.
POF also has the ultra match feature tod as per your likings and interests.You can also sort out the people by their activity, or newly joined people.
You can also take a subscription at $12.90 for 3 months and $81.60 if you take the annual subscription.
POF is completely free. You need not spend money on the paid version as you can easily find several flirty partners or loving singles. POF takes the cake when it comes to sheer user base.
Pros of POF
- POF has the highest user base
- Easy to use with an amazing search engine.
Cons of POF
- Not worth spending money, free version is enough
Feeld is new but has become the most popular app for couples in the market.
You and your partner can view other couples’ profiles and both can decide whether you want to invite the couple or not.
Flirting together in groups is great fun and a new level of enthusiasm.
Pros of Feeld
- For open-minded couples
- 20+ sexual identities like heterosexual, bisexual, heteroflexible
- 20+ gender identities such as Agender. cisgender. gender queer.
Cons of Feeld
- More focused on couple flirt than single person dating
- You may find fake messages that encourage to go for paid version
Since you have the best flirting apps with you. You can have a great time flirting or date them and have fun in life.
I would suggest you to go with Plenty of fish if you want to flirt with lots of people.
If you are looking for serious dating, go with Coffee Meets Bagel as the app is famous for its genuine and authentic users.
Leave a Reply